Bazza

Saturday, November 25, 2006

DIY - Dining room

Its definatley coming together now. I have finished off the skirting, the coving is now done also, and I have started the sanding of the skirt boards, spent some time today putting the coving up, had a bit of dificulty on the curved wall, I could not get the coving to follow the shape of the wall, so I decided to cut it into smaller pieces, it seemed to work quite well although I will need to spend some time blending it all together but that shouldn't be to difficult.


As you can see I have the architraves on as well now. The picture below shows the coving, well, its actually cornice, it was the largest type there was in B&Q (another plug... I'll have to see about some gift vouchers.. he he), the fact that its quite large helps as the ceilings are very high and normal coving would have looked real small.

Well, I was trying to take a picture of the chimney breast which had suffered from some shrinkage cracks, which I have repaired, however, it seems when ever the camera is out Hollie pops up, little poser..!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home